Guinevere in Dazed & Confused November (?) 2009

Monday, February 28

Dreams

Today I designed the first outfit and a logo for my 'brand' Haha!

Beige/Green/Blue leather jacket and skirt. No I don't want it to be leather, I want it to be some kind of thick fabric, some kind of non-fluffy tweet, more like thick bathingsuit with hair or something. (Yeah, sounds fun to wear, huh? Not :D )


And my 'logo'
I'm not that much into fancy-fancy-luxury-luxury stuff anymore, so I thougt a really pretty, golden logo thing wouldn't fit to my thoughts, so I came up with this. A bitch-sandwich logo. Which turned out into a face, which is also awesome. (And no, I'm not a satanist, a pentagram also stands for Pythagoras, Golden mean, perfection and femininity.
And I named the brand 'Irene' (I don't know if that name already exists, but my brand is fake and imaginairy, so that doesn't really matter I think, maybe over ten years when things might get serious I'll come up with a good name.)

Zomg. Long blablabla.

2 comments:

  1. Wat eeeen gave schoenen. En dat ding vind ook stoer. Als jij later beroemd word en ik ook dan ga ik jouw ontwerpen dragen en dan gaan ze vragen WIE ONTWORP HET en dan ga ik heel stoer zeggen: IRENE. :D Met een bitch-stare. Omg ik heb raaare gedachten. xD

    En dat logo is stoer. De bitchy sandwich. Over tien jaar heb jij zeker weten een geweldig merk en gaan stomme mensen van vroeger denken: Kut dat ik zo kut heb gedaan want dat wijf heeft geweldige ontwerpen. :O En dan dan dan dan... Tja. xD

    En die foto vond ik ook Coco Rocha-ig. Ik dacht al hee dat is coco rocha achtig hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://nowfashion.com/02-03-2011-gareth-pugh-ready-to-wear-fall-winter-2011-paris-show-308.html

    Omdat je van Gareth Pugh houdt. Het begint wss wel later (alles loopt uit, Prada en JPG liepen meer dan een uur uit.)

    ReplyDelete