Guinevere in Dazed & Confused November (?) 2009

Friday, August 19

Museums and something less mature.

I went to the zoo with my grandmother and grandfather and was inspired by all the animals and colors and plants and had an effing great time and today I went with my other grandmother to the Groninger Museum, which inspired me too.
And both made me extremely tired in a good way (:

Oh, and since my mobile phone takes crappy photos I edited the photos so much it doesn't matter anymore. Kehkeh.












Iris van Herpen

Marga Weimans


Alon Levin





Victor & Rolf (?)
I had a great week (:
And thursday I bought new glasses.

Oh, and something less mature:
The Sims3. My favorite house ever. I have like 100 of these in my 'neighbourhood' (Which is called 'Irenetown', haha!)


The bottom images are the floorplans.

1 comment:

  1. OMFG DIE FOTO'S VAN IRIS VAN HERPEN <3
    Een jaar geleden was ik ook naar zo'n mode-expositie geweest in Den Haag, met Chanel, Armani, Dior (omfg die haute couture stukken uit 2005 omfg wow) en ook met Iris van Herpen. Volgens mij was dat in een ruimte met allemaal spiegels en omfg toen was ik meteen verliefd. Zo inspirerend.
    En dat huis van je Sims is heel mooi (a') Ik heb nooit mooie simshuizen.... Maar vooral de buitenkant is erg mooi, het ziet eruit als zo'n bekakt huis, maar vanbinnen is het heel mysterieus zeg maar haha

    ReplyDelete