Guinevere in Dazed & Confused November (?) 2009

Tuesday, August 30

Stars

I tried to copy a runwaylook. I failed at finding a matching purse. (And I hate hats, so I didn't look for a hat, haha)
(And damn, ties are expensive! I mean 2cm of fabric for €20,-?)
Topshop, WE (man), H&M (man), H&M, Zara, Vila (Via Wehkamp), Manfield.

I realized I actualy liked the tacky, boyish, 80-ish, snooker-ish collection of Dolce&Gabanna fw'11. I wish brogues looked cool on me.
Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana 
€245,-, via Net-a-porter. I mean: Since when do I admire sparkly pants?

Dolce & Gabbana Dolce & Gabbana 
And those earrings are too cute.
€216,79 via Net-a-porter.

I need new shoes, what kind of shoes should I buy?

1 comment:

  1. Oh die outfit was een van mijn favorieten uit die show. <3 Ik vond alle jongens-looks in die show leuk, die vrouwen-looks waren zo glitterig en sterrelijk.

    Stropdassen zijn idd heel duur, vooral bij de WE. Daar was ik eerst met mijn vader (ik ben zijn stylist) en daar had je van die poepiedure stropdassen, echt wtf.

    ReplyDelete