Guinevere in Dazed & Confused November (?) 2009

Wednesday, November 24

Put a smile on it too.

Bored and decided to make another christmas post. Maybe I'm even going to like christmas. But I like red and green and this is the only time of the year you can combinate those colours without being labeled as "Nuts".
I don't recommend wearing this make-up to your anual family-christmas dinner. Grandma's probably won't like red eye make-up because that makes your face pale (Well, Personally, I don't like having a tan.) and makes you look a little ill (When you have the wrong shade of red.) I decided to take red eyeshadow because I think of "Red" when I think of christmas and love and family and warmth and food.  Because the red is really popping I would take a nude lipstick.
I might create more christmas looks. I think I like doing it.

For me, this christmas I will just wear mascara (If I want to) personally I'm not into make-up. I just like to see other people with awesome make-up. (No squid-eyes or over-epilated eyebrows or too dark lippencil, like all the students in my school.)

The model was actually supposed to look like Mirte. But again, it won't look like the person I want my graphic/drawing to look like.

1 comment:

  1. Oeh, mooi getekend. :3
    Ik heb een hekel aan rode oogschaduw, ik zie er dan heel vaag uit. Alsof ik een oogontsteking heb.

    ReplyDelete